ADDING PAGES

To add pages to your blog all you need to do is go to your dashboard and click post. Then you will need to click new page under that. When you add your first page, blogger will ask you where you want your pages. Along the top, or on the side. I use the along the top. It is a personal preference. Then you will need a page title. So if you want an about me page, the title should be, ABOUT ME. Pretty simple isn't it? Then just post your material like you would any other post, and be sure to hit the publish page at the bottom when you are finished. You are allowed 20 pages, but if you need more, let me know by placing a comment and I will show you a cool little trick to get more pages.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this is what I am looking for Joe. I'll give this a try.

    ReplyDelete